So who is an ideal Community Partner for Hello There?
A Community Partner is someone or a business who:
- Wants to strengthen and empower conscious communities
- Are passionate about the betterment of people and society
- Is interested in health, wellness or sustainability
- Wants to make a positive impact and change on the environment
Our benefits to you for being a community partner:
Every person/business will have different objectives for partnering. The return on investment will be tailored to support these objectives. Some opportunities are:
- Positioning your company as a preferred product/service provider to the Community Leaders
- A company representative to be considered as a Community Leader
- Invitations to participate in the Community Leader Collaboration Sessions
- Hosting, speaking, running a workshop, providing gifts or a product display
- Tickets to events
Costing and Pricing:
Partnership costs are dependent on the business objectives, budget, time frame, and what is being exchanged in the tailored partnership. Hello There is grateful for any opportunity to discuss possibilities for a financial contribution to support us support communities, and continue to expand the positive impact in the world.
What will the Community Partnership financial contribution go towards?
Money is energy and energy flows where energy goes. Back into the resources for Hello There to support you meet your business objectives and continue to support strengthening conscious communities.
Does this sound like it’s for you? Let us know!
Click here to submit less than 500 words detailing:
- What impact you/your business is out to make
- What interests you in supporting Hello There
- What would you like out of the partnership
- When would you like to get involved